Sunday, April 13, 2008

Gorgeous Layouts

I wanted to share with you some of the layouts that my CT and other scrappers have made with some of my kits. These feature Minor League, Team Spirit, Waaa-mbulance, and Cootie Bugs. It was really so exciting to browse the galleries and see my products actually being used! Thank you so much ladies! I linked each of these pictures to their galleries if you would like to leave praise or get full credits for any of these layouts.


Beanpot by Gurlonthesun


The House Ruth Built by Greedz

Poor Baby by Berrygirl





Batter Up by Josoliviamaid Valentine's Day Snapshot by Sherri Tierney


Waa-mbulance byTracyfish


Mommy's MVP by My3Hens


And I want to thank my friend Liz, who made two of the QP's for my Batter Up album! I love the way she layers papers and elements!














No comments: