Sunday, August 24, 2008

Touchdown, Starlight, and Dollar Day Deals!

I have several new products and a couple of really good promotions running right now! I have released a huge football kit, and not only can you purchase it at 25% off, but if you purchase it before August 31 you also receive my Team Spirit paper pack for FREE!


Midnight tonight begins ES' 2nd Dollar Deals Day. I have created a Starlight series, and for tomorrow only you can purchase any of the six kits in this series for only a dollar. This is is a huge value for as many pieces as you get! The alphabet kit has the alphabet stickers in eight different colors, and those include uppercase, lowercase, numbers, and punctuation! Don't miss out on these and all of the other Dollar Deals that will be available for only 24 hours!



Here is a layout I made using pieces from different sets in the Starlight series.

No comments: