Monday, January 7, 2008

Play in snow? I don't think so!!

***Images are clickable***

I love alphas! In fact, they are part of why I converted to digi. With six kids, I was always running out of critical letters... T, E, A, H.... and now that I am a digi-gal I can title to my heart's content and know I will always have enough vowels! So I have bundled a couple of alphas up for sale. Each is only $2.00, and if you click on the image it will take you to them in my store.

This is the alpha I made the Christmas tape labels out of. You get the complete upper and lower case.

And this was a chipboard set that I painted and scribbled on, and then scattered over a purply glitter background. (Those aren't stray pixels, but splats of glitter.)

I did make up this layout to show the alphas, and put together a layout kit freebie for you. (My youngest daughter loves to go out and look at the snow, but doesn't much like to play in it... lol)The snowflakes are from another freebie, but I made them into an overlay with the silver glitter and random sequins. You also get the aqua paper, the purple twill ribbon, the purple frame, and the purple file tab. I was going to make this a quickpage, but it was late and the crop function was giving me fits, so I bundled it up instead. Click the layout to get to the download!


1 comment:

Kutnkudlys' Kreations said...

Great alpha Lucky! Glad to have you aboard at www.kutnkudlyskreations.com/shop

Love your work!