Friday, January 4, 2008

Wish Me Luck!

Well, I finally got all the upload stuff figured out, and my first for-sale sets are up and ready to go. There are more items to be added over the weekend, and some other projects I am working on that will be up soon as well. You can click here to go directly to my storefront at Kutnkudly.com I am really excited to get this going, and to see what comes. I will also be selling out of a second store as soon as everything is in place there as well.

First up for grabs is a New Years Eve kit, yet the pieces are still versatile enough that many of them can be used for other layouts.




And furthering my latest love for all things glittery, I made this set of Glitter Scribbles, which is a set of jumbo sized (10-12 inches) hand-drawn glittered borders. There are four designs that each come in six colors... 24 300dpi png files in all.


In the meantime, I have been working to make some samples with some of the items, and that will still always mean some freebies to share! I used the red star glitter scribble on this layout.



I have a layout set for you today. I bundled the quickpage up for you, along with the calendar accent and the "ten years old" title in case you can use them. I included the sheet of the glittered chipboard alpha as well, but I didn't have time to cut them out. (You will need the turn the "p" upside down for a "d", and the "n" upside down for the "u".) You can download the QP and matching pieces here.



div>

Anyway.. have a wonderful and very happy new year!


PS... have any of you seen PS I Love You yet? I am dying to go see it, and hope it is as good as it looks! LOL... I can't wait to watch a whole movie with that lovely Irish accent as a voiceover... shiver me shamrocks!! hehe

1 comment:

griest said...

Thanks for the lovely freebie. BTW- PS I Love You is a 5 hankie movie. I just loved it!!! a wonderful love story that makes you laugh and cry all at the same time. A definate must see!!!!!