Wednesday, November 14, 2007

2nd Soprano

I am missing my mom tonight, and wishing she could move closer to me, so I decided to scrap about her. I used the cardboard background that I gave away in the post below, as well as the pink paper and the music brushes.. The rest of the credits are here.


I made these music notes when I started the layout thinking I might use them. I changed my mind along the way, though, so I uploaded them for you to download. Click here to grab them. I am tired, so I just uploaded the file without zipping it or adding a TOU or preview file. SFO and personal use is fine. I only ask that you don't resell them or redistribute them as your own.


I am off to get some sleep now. Have a good night!

2 comments:

Marcy said...

These are really neat, thank you so much!

CathyK Designs said...

Love these! Thank you!