Friday, November 2, 2007

Friday Night Scrapping


Tonight I was able to sit down and get some scrapping done. I should be writing my research paper, but I really needed to get some creative juices flowing! Here is the second one I made this evening. Click here for credits.
Journaling reads: I really admire your dedication to every group you get involved in. Football practice and games kept you away from your drama club practice so your teacher had to give your part to somebody else. You could have gotten upset but instead you picked up a paintbrush and hammer and started to help build the set. You show up for the fundraisers and do whatever you can to be involved. Things don't always happen the way you want them to,but you show up anyway. I love that about you. I love how you get involved with groups and activities and give them your all. I love how you embrace life. Keep showing up, M, and your life will be richer for it

No comments: