Wednesday, November 21, 2007

a mom of boys

I have been making some alphas at night, and wanted to play with them a little bit. I made the alphas, the bracket, the paper, and the heart for this page. The rest of the credits are listed here.

I put together this little sampler of some of the pieces I made and used on this layout. I didn't use the white trimmed lime alpha, but since it is on the same sheet the black-trimmed set is, I added it to the sampler. The letters are not cut out in this sampler. I haven't had the time to cut them all apart, and I haven't had a chance to get one of the actions that will do it for me, but if you don't mind cutting your letters out, you are welcome to have them! The download is here.

Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Marcy said...

Thank you very much!

CathyK Designs said...

Thank you very much!