Sunday, November 18, 2007

More cardboard schtuff

The first thing I have to tell you is that these letters are really tall.... I think around four inches on the tallest ones. I made them bigger than I expected, and I just didn't feel like re-opening, re-sizing, and re-saving everything. So hopefully you can either use a jumbo alpha, or don't mind shrinking them down.... :0) They are all cut out of cardboard and trimmed in steel. You can download these here. (ETA... sorry everyone! The link is fixed and should take you to the alpha now!)


MM asked for some boy stuff, but this is all I have had time for so far. I actually have a lot of ideas for this cardboard stuff (I wish I had as much time as I do ideas!), many of which are good for boys.... after all I have four of the stinky critters myself. I have some pretty feminine pieces started (truly more grown up looking than just being girlie) but it will be a couple of days before I can revisit those again! In the meantime, here is the download for the dumptruck, excavator, and gear I have done so far.


As I was working on the dumptruck, I thought I would play a little to see if I could give a more textured look. This is actually in the trucks download already as an extra piece.



I am off to edit some photos. Two of my kids were in a play tonight, and I am looking forward to getting some of the shots from it scrapped. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

2 comments:

Marcy said...

Thank you so much, I love all of your stuff!

CathyK Designs said...

Thank you very much!