Wednesday, November 14, 2007

This is for you, Jean....


and everyone else who might like it... :0) Thank you very much for the great response to my freebies! Jean left a message asking if I could make a corrugated cardboard background, so this is what I came up with. One is made with layers of cardboard pieces, and the other is solid. You can download them here. I plan on making some new cardboard goodies with these in the next day or two, so feel free to check back and see if I get them posted.

4 comments:

Cinda said...

Thanks for the cardboard backgrounds. Your freebie has been featured today at artyouspecial.blogspot.com.

Juliana. said...

Thanks for shared!!!
Hugs

Serena said...

Thank you so very much for these! :D I grabbed these and the cards, they're Awesome!!

Marcy said...

These are great, thank you so much for sharing them!