Tuesday, November 6, 2007

One layout at a time

It seems to take me a few hours minimum to get one layout done, but bit by bit I am getting them scrapped. I worked on this one Saturday, I think. Maybe Friday... lol... sometimes my days are all a blur. Click here for credits.


I have been wanting a set of digi cards like this, so last night I started them and I got them finished up today. They are all 1.5 wide by 2 high. There are technically four complete alphas in here... one full set for each of the four suits. These dropshadows are only for the preview...the cards themselves have no shadows. Each letter is a seperate png file in 300 dpi, trimmed to remove excess pixel space... :0) There are four different folds on different cards, and a variety of different brown shades on the letters to give them some interest. The best part is that they are free right now. You can download them here. I would love to see what you do with them!


6 comments:

Karin said...

Those alpha cards look seriously cool. Downloading now. Thanks

-tnchick- said...

such an awesome alpha. thank you

HeatherB said...

These alpha cards are wonderful. Thank you!

Lisa said...

The alpha cards are really cool! Thanks for sharing :)

Serena said...

These are so cool, thank you! :D

Marcy said...

Very nice, thank you!