Sunday, December 2, 2007

7 snowflakes


I was playing around with some different styles and textures, and thought snowflakes would be an easy pallate to work on. So in true snowflake fashion, no two of these are alike. There are a few I like more than the others, but I put all seven of them in the file to let you choose which ones you would like better. That is the nature of experimenting, I suppose... sometimes it turns out well and other times not as well. I used felt, glitter, gemstones, sequins, sheet music, and cardboard on different parts of these. You can download them here. Have fun with them!
I need to head out to Bible study class now, but I have an alpha done that I will probably get zipped and uploaded later tonight. It is the cardboard/felt set I used in my new banner if you want a little sneakpeak... :0)