Sunday, December 9, 2007

Christmas tape labels


I took the pictures for our Christmas cards this weekend, and wanted to make some tape labels so I could scrap them. I made two versions of these. One is plain, and one is a bit wrinkled as if somebody bent the tape. I made them life size, and instead of a traditional tape label font I used one that just looked a little more Christmas-y to me. You can download these here.

I found a couple more layouts using some of the freebies I have posted. Thanks for using my stuff and crediting it! Here are the links to the layouts.

embroidered felt alpha (I love how she used the crocheted flower as a snowflake!)
stitched music alpha (cute!!... and thank you so much for linking to my blog!)


I started a layout this weekend, and fell asleep in the chair with the laptop on my lap. I really want to get it finished up and posted tomorrow, which means there will probably be a new page set freebie to post as well. In the meantime, have a good week!

3 comments:

Marcy said...

Thank you very much for these cute labels!

Marcy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marcy said...

Sorry, my post came up twice so I deleted the 2nd one. Thank you again for all your great feebies!