Saturday, December 1, 2007

Felt alpha and some Americana brackets



Last night I was working on making a wrinkled up felt alpha for Christmas cards, and when I was grabbing my intended layer style I accidentally grabbed an embroidery one and was pleasantly surprised with the results. If you also like the results, you can download this set here. This is a lowercase alpha, no numbers, but each letter is in its own png file. (Somehow I forgot to put the "x" in the preview but it is in the set, I promise!) I still want to make the set I was initially planning on, so I will work on that very soon since I need to get those Christmas cards made!


This is a set of brackets I made quickly to coordinate with the Americana color swatches from my last post. I didn't make a preview for them, but they look like the one in the "best friends" kit from a few posts down. There are twelve in the set. You can download those here.
Have a nice weekend!

2 comments:

Marcy said...

These are great, thank you very much!

Armina said...

thank u for your freebies, I downloaded most of them :)