Saturday, December 15, 2007

All that glitters...


is green... lol.. so far at least. I have been playing with glitter, and made this alphabet for you. I haven't had a chance to scrap anything with it yet, but I might add it to our Christmas cards that I HAVE to get finished tonight. I drew the letters by hand, and then made the crumpled up paperbag mats for them. As promised, the file comes with individual pngs and a full sheet because I think having choices is a good thing... :0) They do work well with Christmas projects, but I really just made them green because that is my personal favorite color. You can download them here.

I found another layout with my stitched music alpha... I love all the textures on this layout! CLick here to see it.


It is snowing here right now, and we are under a "severe winter weather watch." Hope you are all staying dry and warm!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the cute alpha!!