Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas Quickcard

I am madly addressing envelopes tonight and sending my Christmas cards out in the mail tomorrow. I should start my Christmas shopping by the 23rd if things go well. Sigh... nothing like the last minute for this kind of stuff! This is the card I am sending out this year. I have to take a hundred shots or so to hopefully get one where they are all looking in my general direction.





There might be somebody out there who is even further behind than I am, so I made a 5x7 quickcard out of this. Or maybe somebody is just extremely organized and ready to prep cards for next year... lol. I have never made quickpages of any kind before, so I just saved this in 300 dpi png format. I left the white painted edge on the inside of the photo frame. You can download it here. I should be back before then, but if not, Merry Christmas!!



\

No comments: