Friday, December 7, 2007

another cardboard alpha

First of all, thank you very much for the phenomonal response to the music alpha! The sheer volume of comments and downloads simply blew me away!

I promised to upload this the other day and then didn't have much of a chance to get to it. I haven't had much time this week to get much of anything on a scrap level done, but I am hoping to get to work on a couple of pages tomorrow. My kids are in a parade tomorrow, and then I am taking our Christmas card pictures, so I should have plenty of inspiration to work with! I have started a couple of items that I am looking forward to finishing up as well. In the meantime, I have uploaded this cardboard with a pink melted felt texture over it here for you. The letters are all on a single sheet, and are only lowercase. This was a set I made to create my banner and I never got back to it to cut it apart. However, when I do have alphas that are in seperate files from here on out, I will add the single sheet of the alphas as well for those of you who prefer to store them that way. (I know this isn't the best follow-up to the alpha, but it's what I have at the moment... LOL)
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Sarah K - Sentiments by Sarah said...

I love it - I haven't gotten any cardboard alphas yet because they seemed too "rough" but the pink just does it for me - perfect for my girlies pages - thanks for sharing!