Monday, December 10, 2007

Locks of Love



Despite her rather dramatic moments, my little girl really is a pretty sweet child. On her own she decided she wanted to donate her hair to Locks of Love, and has spent a year growing it out just for that purpose. She ended up with a ten inch ponytail to send to Locks of Love! You can see the credits for this layout here.



I only made a few of the pieces for this layout. The pink paper was actually blended into another designer's paper, and then erased to show the cardboard background. I made the stitching and the matting sloppy on purpose... left the lines on the mat and skipped some stitches in the framing. You can download this set of layout pieces here.

If you don't already have the cardboard background, the link for it is here.

I am off to get my munchkins to bed and spend some time scrapping. I'll be back!!

1 comment:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

What a sweet layout and a great thing for your Daughter to do. I just had to leave a comment to say 'way to go sweetie'!!

PLUS her hair is soooo cute cut :)